The core objective of the apprenticeship program is to provide the undergraduate students in the country with a platform where they can see and learn how technologies in real-life work. The program is designed to build their skills in the area they are passionate at, give them the right learning tools, mentorships, access to some of the learning resources and facilities at The Tech Lab and more importantly, an environment to find or/and follow their passion. Also, it aims to find and create future core team members of The Tech Lab throughout the process.
Duration: 4 – 5 months
Working hour: Tentative 6 – 8 hours a week or depending on the nature of work.
Eligible candidates: 18 – 25 years old undergraduate students with a passion/ interest for at least any of the following subjects,
- Kids – Teaching kids about Programming, Electronics and Robotics
- Engineering education
- Arts and Designing
- Research and Development
- Writing (English and/or Bangla)
- Conceiving creative and meaningful ideas
- Enterprise development and management
Additional perks for those who succeed in joining the program
- Recognition in the The Tech Lab channels with an opportunity to demonstrate their talents and work.
- Being able to actively participate in The Tech Lab events, workshops and campaigns.
- Meeting and connecting to the industry experts and leaders.
- Possible coverage of their work in media.
Those who successfully complete the program receive
- Recognitions and certificates from The Tech Lab.
- Job opportunity at The Tech Lab.
Procedures to join
Interested candidates will have to submit their CV/documents that should highlight their background, past and present education, passion and previous work. Also, it is recommended to provide link/s to Website, Social media or Youtube that demonstrate their work.
The documents and/or links should be sent to [email protected] with “Application for the Apprenticeship program” as the subject of the E-mail.
Selected candidates will be notified via E-mail soon afterwards with the invitation for an introductory session at The Tech Lab headquarter.